• University of Toronto Mississauga, Department of English & Drama:
• University of Toronto, Department of English:
• “The Times of Settler Colonialism.”
Lateral: Journal of the Cultural Studies Association,
Forum: “Emergent Critical Analytics for Alternative Humanities.” 6:1. Spring 2017.
• Reflections on collaboration across time and space at the 2014 BABEL conference:
• My “Just Teach One” entry about teaching Humanity in Algiers:
• A (brief) experimental digital edition of Nathaniel Hawthorne’s The Marble Faun.
A collaboration between one of my classes at Rice and a class at the University of Wisconsin, Madison:
• My review of Trevor Bentley’s Captured by Maori: White Female Captives, Sex and Racism on the Nineteenth-century New Zealand Frontier,
The New Zealand Listener, 9th Oct 2004:
• Listen to my conversations with Hester Blum and Carrie Bramen about the Fifth Biennial C19 Conference (S01E01 of the C19 podcast)
• Hear me talk to Jill Caddell about Edgar Allan Poe’s little-known novel The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym in the first episode of The Book Light Podcast